Reviews Average rating 5.00 (maximum 5) from 1 reviews
Duration Less than a day
Destinations Uluru (Ayers Rock)
Departs from Uluru (Ayers Rock)
Departure/Pickup Instructions Pick up from your accommodation at Y
Departure Time By arrangement
Returns/Ends At By arrangement
Suitable for Anyone who wants to fly
Itinerary Round trip flight to Uluru / Ayers Rock only.
Take in the township of Yulara and surrounding sights.
• Safety briefings & informative commentary in 5 languages.
• In-flight music & commentary on Compact Disc audio system.
• Plug Your Video in and record the commentary.
• Talk to the pilot on the Two-way intercom.
• Glare-free photography through the large sliding windows.
• Keep cool in the complimentary air conditioned transfer.
• 'Whisper Quiet'. Sound Proofed Cabin & noise reduction headsets.
• For your safety and comfort:
Bell Jet ranger safest single-engine helicopter in the world.
Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) approved.
Pilots training program exceeds CASA standards.
Backed by the Australian Aviation Underwriters Pool.
Helicopter maintenance to ISO 9002 standard.
Note Maximum seat weight for our R44 helicopter is 135kg. Total available weight for the 3 passengers in our R44 is 290kg.
What To Bring camera
Child Policies Infants can be carried on an adults lap and will be secured by an additional belt. Children are from 3years to 12 years old can share a seat if their combined weight does not exceed 77kg . In both these instances the additional child/infant are provided with headsets without audio.
Childrens Rate $150.00
Read reviews of Rock Blasting (AR1) - afternoon from other travellers:
Decided to take a quick heli tour while waiting for our connecting flight. Absolutely fabulous, very friendly witty pilot, with loads of knowledge. Much better than sitting waiting in transit. Have and will recommend to one and all.
Reviewed by: Karen, September 2010
Rock Blasting (AR1) - afternoon
Reviewed by ntstandby Customers on . Read customer reviews and book this tour at ntstandby.com.au! Rock Blasting (AR1) - afternoon