View, compare, book
Northern Territory Travel and Tours
Ayers Rock Helicopters - Sounds of Silence Helicopter transfer (ARST)
If you wish to book more than one standby deal, you will be given the chance to go back and view others after adding this booking to your bookings cart.
|Tours (rates in AU$)|
| For inclusions place mouse over price |
|This is on request, booking confirmed within 24 hours|
Less than a day
Kata Tjuta ( The Olgas), Sounds of Silence, Uluru (Ayers Rock)
Uluru (Ayers Rock)
Pick up from your accommodation
Anyone who wants to fly
Pick up from your Yulara Resort accommodation.
Scenic flight over to Uluru / Ayers Rock and Kata Tjuta / The Olgas.
Helicopter lands at the Voyages Sounds of Silence dinner location.
• Safety briefings & informative commentary in 5 languages.
• In-flight music & commentary on Compact Disc audio system.
• Plug Your Video in and record the commentary.
• Talk to the pilot on the Two-way intercom.
• Glare-free photography through the large sliding windows.
• Keep cool in the complimentary air conditioned transfer.
• 'Whisper Quiet'. Sound Proofed Cabin & noise reduction headsets.
• For your safety and comfort:
Bell Jet ranger safest single-engine helicopter in the world.
Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) approved.
Pilots training program exceeds CASA standards.
Backed by the Australian Aviation Underwriters Pool.
Helicopter maintenance to ISO 9002 standard.
Transfers from Yulara Resort
Approx 30 minute helicopter flight
Transfer to Sounds of Silence Dinner location.
Dinner not included
One way transfer to Sounds of Silence
Maximum seat weight for our R44 helicopter is 135kg. Total available weight for the 3 passengers in our R44 is 290kg.
What To Bring
Infants can be carried on an adults lap and will be secured by an additional belt. Children are from 3years to 12 years old can share a seat if their combined weight does not exceed 77kg . In both these instances the additional child/infant are provided with headsets without audio.
© Copyright 2017 ntstandby.com.au