Destinations Kata Tjuta ( The Olgas), Lake Amadeus, Uluru (Ayers Rock)
Departs from Uluru (Ayers Rock)
Departure/Pickup Instructions Pick up from your accommodation
Departure Time By arrangement
Returns/Ends At By arrangement
Suitable for Anyone who wants to fly
Itinerary Pick up from your Yulara Resort accommodation.
Round trip flight to Uluru / Ayers Rock and Kata Tjuta / The Olgas and Lake Amadeus ( the Northern Territory's largest salt lake),search for wild camels amongst the desert plains.
• Safety briefings & informative commentary in 5 languages.
• In-flight music & commentary on Compact Disc audio system.
• Plug Your Video in and record the commentary.
• Talk to the pilot on the Two-way intercom.
• Glare-free photography through the large sliding windows.
• Keep cool in the complimentary air conditioned transfer.
• 'Whisper Quiet'. Sound Proofed Cabin & noise reduction headsets.
• For your safety and comfort:
Bell Jet ranger safest single-engine helicopter in the world.
Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) approved.
Pilots training program exceeds CASA standards.
Backed by the Australian Aviation Underwriters Pool.
Helicopter maintenance to ISO 9002 standard.
Note Maximum seat weight for our R44 helicopter is 135kg. Total available weight for the 3 passengers in our R44 is 290kg.
What To Bring camera
Child Policies Infants can be carried on an adults lap and will be secured by an additional belt. Children are from 3years to 12 years old can share a seat if their combined weight does not exceed 77kg . In both these instances the additional child/infant are provided with headsets without audio.