Departure/Pickup Instructions Pick up from your accommodation
Departure Time By arrangement
Returns/Ends At By arrangement
Itinerary Pick up from your Yulara Resort accommodation.
Combine all the wonders we have to showcase in this Tour which really is worth every penny. View Uluru & kata Tjuta, head out over Lake Amadeus searching for wild camels on your way to the magnificent Kings Canyon. Land at Kings Creek Station for refreshments, transfer to do the creek bed walk before your return home.
• Safety briefings & informative commentary in 5 languages.
• In-flight music & commentary on Compact Disc audio system.
• Plug Your Video in and record the commentary.
• Talk to the pilot on the Two-way intercom.
• Glare-free photography through the large sliding windows.
• Keep cool in the complimentary air conditioned transfer.
• 'Whisper Quiet'. Sound Proofed Cabin & noise reduction headsets.
• For your safety and comfort:
Bell Jet ranger safest single-engine helicopter in the world.
Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) approved.
Pilots training program exceeds CASA standards.
Backed by the Australian Aviation Underwriters Pool.
Helicopter maintenance to ISO 9002 standard.
Note Maximum seat weight for our R44 helicopter is 135kg. Total available weight for the 3 passengers in our R44 is 290kg.
What To Bring camera
Child Policies Infants can be carried on an adults lap and will be secured by an additional belt. Children are from 3 years to 12 years old can share a seat if their combined weight does not exceed 77kg . In both these instances the additional child/infant are provided with headsets without audio.