This is on request, booking confirmed within 24 hours
Duration Less than a day
Destinations Kata Tjuta ( The Olgas), Sounds of Silence, Uluru (Ayers Rock)
Departs from Uluru (Ayers Rock)
Departure/Pickup Instructions Pick up from your accommodation
Departure Time By arrangement
Returns/Ends At By arrangement
Suitable for Anyone who wants to fly
Itinerary Pick up from your Yulara Resort accommodation.
Scenic flight over to Uluru / Ayers Rock and Kata Tjuta / The Olgas.
Helicopter lands at the Voyages Sounds of Silence dinner location.
• Safety briefings & informative commentary in 5 languages.
• In-flight music & commentary on Compact Disc audio system.
• Plug Your Video in and record the commentary.
• Talk to the pilot on the Two-way intercom.
• Glare-free photography through the large sliding windows.
• Keep cool in the complimentary air conditioned transfer.
• 'Whisper Quiet'. Sound Proofed Cabin & noise reduction headsets.
• For your safety and comfort:
Bell Jet ranger safest single-engine helicopter in the world.
Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) approved.
Pilots training program exceeds CASA standards.
Backed by the Australian Aviation Underwriters Pool.
Helicopter maintenance to ISO 9002 standard.
Inclusions Transfers from Yulara Resort
Approx 30 minute helicopter flight
Transfer to Sounds of Silence Dinner location.
Exclusions Dinner not included
One way transfer to Sounds of Silence
Note Maximum seat weight for our R44 helicopter is 135kg. Total available weight for the 3 passengers in our R44 is 290kg.
What To Bring camera
Child Policies Infants can be carried on an adults lap and will be secured by an additional belt. Children are from 3years to 12 years old can share a seat if their combined weight does not exceed 77kg . In both these instances the additional child/infant are provided with headsets without audio.