Destinations Kata Tjuta ( The Olgas), Kings Canyon, Kings Creek Station, Uluru (Ayers Rock), Uluru (helicopter)
Departs from Uluru (Ayers Rock)
Departure/Pickup Instructions Pick up from your accommodation
Departure Time By arrangement
Returns/Ends At By arrangement
Itinerary Pick up from your Yulara Resort accommodation.
Fly to Kings Creek station by aeroplane taking in Uluru, Kata Tjuta & Lake Amadeus before landing at Kings Creek Station. Transfer to our helicopter for the ultimate view of Kings Canyon.
• Safety briefings & informative commentary in 5 languages.
• In-flight music & commentary on Compact Disc audio system.
• Plug Your Video in and record the commentary.
• Talk to the pilot on the Two-way intercom.
• Glare-free photography through the large sliding windows.
• Keep cool in the complimentary air conditioned transfer.
• 'Whisper Quiet'. Sound Proofed Cabin & noise reduction headsets.
• For your safety and comfort:
Bell Jet ranger safest single-engine helicopter in the world.
Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) approved.
Pilots training program exceeds CASA standards.
Backed by the Australian Aviation Underwriters Pool.
Helicopter maintenance to ISO 9002 standard.
Total time - approx 5 hours (plus optional time on ground for walking/exploring Kings Canyon)
Inclusions Transfers to/from Yulara Resort
Scenic flight to Kings Canyon
Transfer to Kings Canyon helipad
30 min helicopter flight
Return flight to Uluru
Exclusions Optional walking time at Canyon (up to 2 hours). Pay $50 per person on arrival.
Note Maximum seat weight for our R44 helicopter is 135kg. Total available weight for the 3 passengers in our R44 is 290kg.
What To Bring camera
Child Policies Infants can be carried on an adults lap and will be secured by an additional belt. Children are from 3years to 12 years old can share a seat if their combined weight does not exceed 77kg . In both these instances the additional child/infant are provided with headsets without audio.